Swedish Wind Energy received an editorial in Expressen / GT . Both articles alleged that the infrasound levels measured from wind turbines does not seem to be higher than the infrasound levels people are exposed to on a daily basis from other sound sources in the environment and that they are far below the Swedish guideline values for infrasound levels in the workplace. Thus, it is believed that there is support for wind power generates unhealthy levels of infrasound. It also suggests that it is all about what we usually call a sick imagination.
The traditional metering mode EPA uses makes it physically impossible to find any link between infrasound noise and health experience. Reinforcing effects have been apart from the argument. The allegations are thus completely inaccurate. In a US attempt has been measured correctly and also observed correlation between health experience and infrasound level.  It has also been learned that the sound pressure is increased tenfold indoors due. resonance.
In Canada, an international group of experts compiled factual situation when it comes to wind energy and human health, and where it is noted several weaknesses in the current state of knowledge including the sound is usually measured in dBA .
EPA has ended up in a conflict of interest by one hand to support wind power development  and involved with the design requirements for public health. It’s main task is to address environmental issues and possess therefore not reasonably have expertise in dealing with such technical and medical scientifically complicated case like the present.
To be credible you must instruct someone from the wind power industry and environment ministries fully independent institution:
– To carry out tests and analyzes of wind power’s health effects and – To propose rules to avoid health problems when wind power.
Via Virpi, 15-04-2016
Lic.Eng. Former Senior Engineer
- Enbom H, Malcus Enbom I. Infraljud från vindkraftverk – en förbisedd hälsorisk. Läkartidningen. 2013;110:CESZ
2. Nilsson M E, Bolin K, Bluhm G. Vindkraftsbuller är inte ett infraljudsproblem. Läkartidningen. 2013;110:CHLW
3. Lundström H A. Felaktigt om infraljud och vindkraftverk. Ledare Expressen/GT, 6 sep 2013.
4. Ambrose S E, Rand R W, Krogh C M E. Wind turbine acoustic investigation: Infrasound and low-frequency noise—A case study. Bulletin of Science, Technology & Society, 32, 128-141. doi: 10.1177/0270467612455734. (2012).
5. Guidotti T, et al. Understanding the Evidence: Wind Turbine Noise. Council of Canadian Academies 2015.
6. Sallhed G, Pågående regeringsuppdrag. Naturvårdsverket 2013’