Science deniers in the wind industry – The human health consequences of manipulated measurements
The problem with wind energy is not just its costly, subsidized, unreliable electricity; the need to back up every megawatt with redundant fossil-fuel power; or its impacts on wildlife and their habitats.
Watts Up With That published this article by Helen Schwiesow Parker, PhD, LCP, on March 8, 2017:
Best wishes, Dominic Mette
Together against wind turbines
- source: giphy.com
Please Donate to Upper Sonchanan and Loch Awe Wind Farms Campaign
Please visit our sister site Winds of Justice: at www.windsofjustice.org.uk/
- Massachusetts Politicians Ignore Puerto Rico Wind Turbine Damage
- Hearing for National Scenic Area Petition PEO1655 VIDEO
- National Scenic Area Petition and A Seminar On Wind Turbine Noise
- IT’S OFFICIAL : South Australia Has The World’s Highest Power Prices!
- Renewable Energy Train Wreck: Australian Power Prices Set to Rocket (Again)